Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween's Coming!

It must be hard to be a Jack O'Lantern in Colorado! Just a few days after we took these photos of Hannah and our joint creation (she picked out the shapes for the face and I carved the pumpkin), we had several inches of overnight snow on poor "Pookie-Head". That's Hannah's name for the poor guy. (We have to name everything around here. That's one of the rules in "Hannah World": everything gets a name!)

I didn't get outside early enough to take a photo of Pookie covered with snow, so you'll just have to take my word for it. It melted off by early afternoon.





We're not eating out much anymore: saving money and calories that way! But we did go out to Olive Garden (or Garden Olive, as Hannah says) recently, and I managed to get a picture of Hannah that actually looks pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very pretty, Hannah!