Sunday, October 05, 2008

Fall Foliage 2008

Yesterday we took a drive up into the mountains near our home to see the fall foliage. I thought we might be too late, and all the leaves might be already off the trees. But it turned out to be a beautiful day for it, albeit a bit cloudy. There were a lot of cars on the road - I guess a lot of people had the same idea we had. We were planning on stopping in Cripple Creek for some hot chocolate, but they had some kind of festival going on, and the streets were really crowded. So we decided to stop on our way home at our favorite hot chocolate stop: Borders!

Here are some photos of our drive. As you can see, I was taking photos from the car as we drove along. We stopped to take a few photos and a nice young couple took our picture together. See if you can tell which picture Hannah took!





No comments: