Sunday, February 03, 2008


I took this picture while Hannah talked to her Aunt Janet on the phone the other day. She was supposed to be taking a nap in her room, but she decided it would be more fun to take off her clothes and dress up some of her "dress-up scarves". She's supposed to look like Jasmine in "Aladdin". She says next Halloween she wants to be Jasmine, so she can "show her belly." I told her it would probably be too cold for a bare belly at Halloween. Then she told me that NEXT Halloween was going to be in the summertime! I guess I'd better start looking for a Jasmine costume.

Hannah actually talked to Janet when she called. When the phone rang she came downstairs and asked to talk to Aunt Janet. She usually doesn't want to talk on the phone to people, but I think that is just because she can tell we really want her to talk on the phone. So she decides if WE want her to, then SHE doesn't want to. Such a stubborn girl!

No comments: