Monday, September 04, 2006








Luckily, some people got better pictures at Johanna and Clint's wedding than I did. These photos were taken by Scott, Lindsey's cousin. The other little flower girl with Hannah is Remy - she's the other two year old. The oldest flower girl, Maddie, was eight. There is also a photo of Hannah with her Aunt Julie, Dan's wife, and her cousin Jake (Dan's son, Johanna's brother).

I decided I'd better start writing down some of Hannah's "Hannah-isms" because her speech is getting better and clearer every day. Pretty soon she'll be speaking standard English and we won't hear these cute words anymore!

Current Hannah-isms

ed-di-dint = elephant
read-dee book = read the book (usually repeated, holding up the book in question, until her command is followed)
gwank-gwank = blanket
pidding = pudding (she used to say "pim-ping', which was much cuter!)
pantsy = panties
DAT-dat! = what's that? (while pointing at whatever it is)

I'll add more as I think of them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the latest pictures taken at the Wedding - as usual Hannah looks like a princess
Goldie