I've got to stay off the Yahoo China adoption groups. They are driving me crazy. One day, there's a rumor that the CCAA is matching February DTC's up to 2/23/05. Then they say they are matching the whole month. Then someone says they heard we are in the matching room right now! Then someone else says, no, we won't be in the matching room until a few days before Match Day, and everyone knows that will sometime the week of August 29. Of course, all these predictions are probably equally likely to be true. (Read: none of them is true. It's just a crap shot when we are matched.)
I don't feel that I am too caught up in the rumor mill. I keep a pretty steady head when other people are freaking out. But it's hard not to get excited when I think that maybe, in a couple weeks, I'll see a picture of my daughter.
A look back at 2015
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment