Sunday, March 23, 2008

More from the zoo...

Here are some more pictures of our trip to the zoo on Saturday. Since it was snowing outside, we visited the giraffes inside their house, where Hannah fed them some crackers. Then we went to the Budgie Buddies exhibit, where Hannah got to feed some birds that fly around freely inside. I was impressed that she allowed a bird to perch on her arm.





Today (after Janet went to Easter Mass) we spent lazing around the house. The perfect activity for a snowy Sunday. Sorry, no pictures of that!

Hannah is having so much fun with Janet. She's letting Janet sleep in the big bed in her bedroom, and Hannah is in her toddler bed, which she usually uses to hold all her stuffed animals. (When I first told her Aunt Janet was going to sleep in her room, she suggested that Janet sleep on the couch in the living room!) Last night she allowed Janet to put her to bed...the first time I haven't tucked her in. I hear them giggling upstairs in Hannah's bedroom every morning; then Hannah comes down to show me the "surprise" Aunt Janet gave her. Janet brought little surprises to give Hannah each morning as a gentle bribe so Hannah would let her sleep in her room with her. I don't think she really needed to do that, though. Hannah seems perfectly willing to share with Aunt Janet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how sweet, Im really enjoying your pictures