Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Buddhist blessing





Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


We took Hannah to a Buddhist temple in Nanning and had her blessed by one of the monks. I'm not sure the blessing took, though, because she screamed all the way through the blessing.

Hannah is certainly attaching to me. I'd like to think she loves me but I really think it's probably just that I'm her favorite servant right now! She doesn't want me to put her down, and when she needs to be comforted, nobody else can do it. She loves to play with Daddy, though. And of course, she calls Daddy by name, not me.

She has the cutest laugh, and smile. She is the sweetest little thing, but she wants her way all the time. If she wants something to eat other than what I'm feeding her, she takes my hand and guides it toward whatever it is she wants. She loves to dance to music on TV or even in her toys. She doesn't like baths though. She screams all the way through it, even when I get in the bath with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! A real multi-ethnic child...Jewish with a buddish baptism! And a cutie!

Anonymous said...

my husband and i have just started the whole process .we would love to hear from other parent who are going or have gone through the process.

Happy Holidays

monique

beautiful little girl

e-mail smr06195@yahoo.com